Our Mobile Tire Services are currently not available
For seasonal tire change services, CAA Members have come to rely on CAA's Mobile Tire Service; powered by GoWrench*, a trusted partner that offers our Members convenient and affordable options.
*CAA Mobile Tire Services are exclusively provided by GoWrench, a trusted CAA Niagara partner.
Our Trusted Automotive Service Professionals
CAA Niagara has partnered with GoWrench Auto Mobile Mechanic and Tire Technicians; a reliable and trusted partner that is committed to provide convenient and affordable service excellence to CAA Members across Niagara.
GoWrench's easy to use online booking service offers CAA Members the convenience of having their tires swapped at home or the office, rain or shine, seven days a week.
Change your tires 7 days a week, with a technician you trust
- Tire changes are currently only available to active CAA Niagara Members. Tires must be mounted on rims and easily accessible to the technician, either beside your vehicle or stacked just inside your garage.
- If the service is being performed on a commercial property, it is the Member’s sole responsibility to acquire written permission on company letterhead from the business owner / landlord before the service is performed.
- The Member must remain on-site for the duration of the service.
- Repair suggestions made by the technician, as indicated on the Vehicle Inspection Report, are intended as recommendations only. The Member should follow up with a certified licensed technician at their garage following the service.
- The Member is liable for the safety of the technician while he/she is on the Member’s property.
- GoWrench the right to refuse service in the event a vehicle or its tires are in a condition that the technician, in his/her sole discretion, deems unsafe or against ministry standards.
- The Member must take whatever steps are necessary (i.e., shovelling snow, removing ice, removing obstacles, etc.) to ensure their property is safe and clear of hazards. GoWrench reserves the right to refuse to perform a service on any property that they deem to be unsafe.