How do I get reimbursed for Roadside Assistance?
To ensure that CAA Members receive quality roadside assistance, in addition to our fleet, CAA has contracted qualified facilities to provide Members with roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. CAA understands that there are times when it is not possible to call CAA for road service, but, when Members obtain roadside assistance from other sources, it reduces the effectiveness of our Emergency Road Service program.
Therefore, please always attempt to contact CAA first at 1-800-CAA-HELP(222-4537) or use *222 when calling from a cell phone(In Canada only).
If you have followed the procedure to obtain Emergency Road Service, and CAA service is not available, you may obtain your own service, pay for it and submit the original receipt and reimbursement form to CAA Niagara.
Instructions & Conditions
Did you need a rescue and called someone else? If we couldn't get to you or you couldn't get through to us, don't worry, we're still there for you. (Thankfully this doesn't happen very often).
Follow these steps:
- Form and receipt must be submitted within 30 days.
- Reimbursement will be based on the prevailing commercial rate for the region where the vehicle was disabled.
- When CAA service was available but alternative service was obtained, reimbursements will be based on the CAA contract rate for the area where the disablement occurred.
- In instances where CAA contractor access is legally restricted (toll roads, limited access highways), full reimbursement will be provided for covered services.
- Reimbursement rules apply for all CAA Niagara Membership levels.
Mail completed form and original receipts to:
Contact Centre Manager,
CAA Niagara, 3271 Schmon Pkwy., Thorold, ON L2V 4Y6